All 14 art Reviews

Rockbabe Classic Roll Rockbabe Classic Roll

Upgrades!

She looks familair but I just don't know where she is from. Anyways great work, and keep drawing.

Also I believe the second niple the man speacks of below is

A: the shine right above it or
B: the very bottom of the right breast has a little overlap or something there.

Dad lvl 28 Dad lvl 28

Nice

Ha that not DAD that is his son. Why? Becuase the son uses a knife and has no scar on his mask! Great pic of the son though looks awesome!

The Grim Repair Man The Grim Repair Man

Very funny

I thought the number would have been 666-1134 or 999-1134(if you want to flip it all)
Nice I really like the old feel to it. Keep drawing becuase this is amazing!

Josh Josh

Bar VS. Behold

Amazing and if I am not mistaken it is a Beholder he is about to own in the face. Keep drawing cuz this is great.

P.S. can I get a copy... plz.

Forever Forever

HAHA

Now I need to go see this show. It looks super funny. Also the main guy looks like you gave him Jerry's hair. Great Art and at first I thought this was a poster of your next series. I love your work man, dont ever stop!

fishman fishman

Lol caught with his pants down

Fish: Honey, who is that?
Man: Uhh no one dear, just a friend. I thought you were coming home tomarrow.
Fish: Nessy filled in for me.

Lol I could make an entire mini show from this one scene. Great job and keep drawing!

The Hunt The Hunt

WATCH OUT DEER!!!!

Very nice art, I am now going to go view them all. I like the style so keep drawing!

Giraffes are Fucking Badass Giraffes are Fucking Badass

Amazing

That is some awesome art man. I wish I could pixel as great as you can. can't wait to see what else you have in store. Keep pixelating man, keep pixelating.

Hellstick responds:

Hey, thanks alot:) I have alot more stuff laying around that i want to put up but i've heard that each user only have room for 20 drawings so i gotta priorize the best ones:P

A lot of stuff in a painting A lot of stuff in a painting

When I see this I cry!

Becuase I know I am not that good. Really love how smooth all the lines are and how presice as well. Awesome art work and I really want to see more. Keep drawing man cuz you rock!

GO, GIRLS, GO! GO, GIRLS, GO!

Awesome

unlike the other I am here to say what needs improvment and your so good that there is only one thing I can see and that is the reflection does not match up with the back of her body. First the hair is too high to be where it shows in the reflection, but the camara could be low so that may be fogiven. Second in the reflection it shows her hair would be making another loop behind her back, yet as we see it is not. Third can be forgiven too, but I think the hands should be slightly seen from the back,but reflection says other wise. Finally we should ethier see the knees from the back or not in the reflection, as I said before if the camara is where I think it is you would not be able to see the knees. Other then all of that this is a really good art piece, I will for more of your work. Thanks for reading.