Shallow Lake Shallow Lake

HAHA so true!

this just restates the fact that there are girls who look for personality... they just ugly. Anyways great job man proves how only the pretty poeple will get together.

Cats Cats

OH GOD!

PILLOW SHADING! eww... anyways not much to look at, really just a close up on some art, no real "animation".

Maybe something else you make will be as... good looking as this... Keep animating.

Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange Yoyoyo Acapulco - Orange

great

I thought it was an endless loop at first. Anyways great song and video!

The Running Clone The Running Clone

Awesome Game

high score 103510! Keep sending out these kind of games to us MFZ!

Lip Sync. Tutorial Lip Sync. Tutorial

Okay

Although this is okay for begginers, the characters they make will never come to life. Different mouths and combinations of those mouths make people pop out and with added hand gestures there is even more to keep your attention. Overall this would work for a short animation, but for those big projects you need to go back to the old ways to get something good.

Keep animating man!

Fora responds:

Thanks for the review. You are completely right, to get characters to live you need to change the movements and the mouth to. It was just a little tutorial for the beginners like me who want to focus more on the animation of the movements rather then the lip sync.

Alice is Dead - Ep 2 Alice is Dead - Ep 2

...

I will never look at the chesiar cat the same ever again... Can't wait for the next installment. Hope we learn more of the "good" queen of hearts, and also what is up with the chesiar cat. I am also wondering if the room mate was the caterpillar who smokes alot.

Great game, keep doing what you guys do best, cuz everyone wants to know what happens next.

It's a Dream It's a Dream

very good

ah trance a calm tecno, anyway this has inspired me to make a flash for it, but I need to finish my curent projects before I can do that. Anyways im downloading now, great work.

SRT-M1tch responds:

Thank you for reviewing, glad you liked it.

Lost Forest Lost Forest

oh god

yes this almost prefect from my game. the part with the bones will throw the game off a bit.

punk7890 responds:

Glad you like it.

Creepy Forest Creepy Forest

sounds like

it sounds like a guy going through all his old memories.

Rockbabe Classic Roll Rockbabe Classic Roll

Upgrades!

She looks familair but I just don't know where she is from. Anyways great work, and keep drawing.

Also I believe the second niple the man speacks of below is

A: the shine right above it or
B: the very bottom of the right breast has a little overlap or something there.

Dad lvl 28 Dad lvl 28

Nice

Ha that not DAD that is his son. Why? Becuase the son uses a knife and has no scar on his mask! Great pic of the son though looks awesome!

The Grim Repair Man The Grim Repair Man

Very funny

I thought the number would have been 666-1134 or 999-1134(if you want to flip it all)
Nice I really like the old feel to it. Keep drawing becuase this is amazing!